Collection and Use of Information
The following personal information is collected when you visit our website(s)
- Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Company name and address
- Unique identifiers such as user name, account number, password
- Resume information, such as work history, education, and military service
We use this information to:
- Register you for an account
- Administer your account
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products
- Send you requested service information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our website and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
We share your job search activity and resume data with employers. Employers may use your search activity and data provided by you to communicate with you for job opportunities, events, career fairs, and information about their company. Employers may also export your resume data to load onto their applicant tracking systems.
We may disclose your personal information:
- as required by law, to comply with a subpoena, or a legal process
- to protect our rights, your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
User Access and Choice
When your personal information changes, you may update it as required. You may deactivate or delete your account at any time.
Your information will be retained for as long as your account is active or as to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enforce agreements.
Cookies, beacons, tags, scripts and other technologies are used by Nalantis. These technologies are used to analyze your data, look at trends, to track users and to track site navigation.
We automatically gather information into log files. Information such as internet protocol addresses, browser, internet service provider, date/time stamp, and other data. This information is used to analyze trends and administer the site.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as your username and password) in our log-in portal, we encrypt the transmission of that information.
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Since transmission over the Internet or storage of data is not 100% secure, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data
We link to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from ours. When you submit information to other sites, your information is governed by their privacy policies.
The Nalantis websites include Social Media Features. These features may collect your IP address, pages you are visiting, and may place cookies to enable proper interaction.